WHO WE ARE
The Montana Photonics Industry Alliance is a network of Montana optics and photonics companies, entrepreneurs, laboratories and universities.
The Montana Photonics Industry Alliance serves as a hub for Montana’s optics and photonics companies, entrepreneurs, laboratories, and universities to commercialize, grow and sustain globally leading organizations that create high quality jobs and economic opportunity in Montana.
- Support initiatives designed to start, grow and attract new optics and photonics companies to Montana;
- Promote optics and photonics job opportunities in Montana to attract top quality professionals to the state;
- Support efforts to build the state’s optics and photonics technology research base;
- Exchange information about common issues and opportunities;
- Pool resources to support joint training, research and development and business development projects that advance the competitiveness of Montana optics and photonics companies;
- Educate the public and students about optics and photonics career opportunities;
- Serve as an interface between Montana optics and photonics companies and state educational institutions; and
- Serve as the interface between Montana optics and photonics companies and state government
HOW WE OPERATE
The Montana Photonics Industry Alliance operates through its President, Board of Directors, and committees to accomplish quarterly, annual, and long-term objectives. Regular activities include:
- Quarterly networking socials;
- Quarterly Board of Directors meetings; and
- Annual members’ meeting