Is it time for a new enterprise software system? Maybe you've seen signs but aren't really sure. Or maybe you're ready to make the leap, but are daunted by the process. After all, implementing a new ERP can mean a huge investment of financial and human capital! You want to do this right!
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 7 to learn a detailed process that will help your firm greatly increase its chances of reaping the benefits you desire and the return on investment your leaders expect!
Implementing software is disruptive and requires a commitment of time and money. Given that the average utility of software solutions is seven years, picking the right software along with the right business partner for implementation and post-implementation support is critical. After all, you’re going to live with your decision for a long time
In this workshop, you will learn to:
· Identify the signs showing you’ve outgrown your existing platform
· Decode industry acronyms, terms and buzzwords: MRP, CRM, PLM, and more!
· Document and prioritize the critical requirements for your environment
· Navigate the competitive landscape of ERP publishers and solutions
· Manage the selection process and vendors
· Commit to a project plan
· Successfully implement a new ERP software solution