Website Aurora Innovations
Working to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology
Aurora works at the intersection of rigorous engineering and applied machine learning to address one of the most challenging, important, and interesting opportunities of our generation: transforming the way people and goods move.
Founded by three of the world’s leaders of the self-driving vehicle industry, we design the software and hardware that will power the next revolution in transportation. We partner with others as we believe this allows us to move more quickly than any one company can move alone.
Aurora hires people who want to build the future of transportation. We’re searching for Electrical Engineers to work closely with a multidisciplinary team spanning both hardware and software to define, design, integrate, and test self-driving vehicle systems.
- Work closely with autonomy software teams to define and translate sensor, planning, and control requirements into hardware specifications
- Design the computers and electrical architecture on which this autonomy software will run
- Work with hardware platform partners to define key electrical and mechanical interfaces with the vehicle
- Design, build, integrate, and test prototypes
- Work with hardware platform partners to productize parts and processes
- This role requires a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus in electrical or computer engineering. Preference is given to those who have broad experience spanning several disciplines in the robotics domain (electrical, mechanical, and software)
- Applicants with a master’s degree should have 2+ years of total professional experience with direct contribution to successful and relevant products
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree should have 3+ years of total professional experience with direct contribution to successful and relevant products
- Experience with or applied knowledge of motor vehicle systems and bus architectures
- Experience with both rapid prototyping and design for manufacture
- Understanding of automotive requirements and qualification processes
- C++ experience
- Proficiency with Altium/Cadence tools
- Experience with high-speed digital design and signal integrity
To apply for this job please visit aurora.tech.