Website Bridger Photonics, Inc.
Description: Bridger Photonics, Inc., seeks a Software Engineer to significantly contribute to their research and product development efforts pertaining to state-of-the art distance measurement, gas sensing, and advanced imaging technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Contributing significantly to a team of engineers, scientists, and technicians on new technology development from conception through R&D to production of reliable commercial products, developing algorithms and work flows for analyzing large geospatial data sets, developing user interfaces in both web-based and Windows applications, developing software for producing and visualizing geospatial data product, maintenance and documentation of software applications.
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field,
• >3 years of hands-on programming experience in a standard language such as C#, Java, etc.,
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with coworkers and customers,
• Willingness to work extremely hard and efficiently in fast-paced research and development environment,
• Ability to take initiative and work independently and in team settings to solve challenging problems.
• Experience analyzing and visualizing geospatial data,
• Experience with geospatial data standards such as KML, GeoTiff, Postgis, File Geodatabase, and Well-Known Binary,
• Experience with Matlab, Python or other scripted languages,
• Experience developing user interfaces,
• Experience with ArcGIS,
• Experience with SQL.
• This is a full-time, salaried position. Occasional travel is necessary, and the typical work week consists of 45 hours.
• This position is based at Bridger’s facility in Bozeman, MT and is not a remote work position.
• Salary is commensurate with education, experience, and skills, and we offer excellent health, dental, and retirement benefits.
• Bridger Photonics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, familial status, or national origin. U.S. citizenship required.
For full consideration, please submit the following by May 31, 2021: (a) cover letter identifying the position you are applying for and your interest in the job, (b) resume, and (c) two professional references. Please submit application materials via email with the job title in the subject line to: email@example.com
About Bridger Photonics, Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org