Website Montana Instruments Corporation
Cold Science Made Simple
About Montana Instruments:
Montana Instruments Corporation is a leading manufacturer of hardware + software solutions for low-temperature materials research (~3 Kelvin or -454° Fahrenheit!). Our cryogenic systems are used in physics research laboratories worldwide, including at universities, National Laboratories, user facilities, and industrial R&D centers. We are passionate about accelerating discovery that benefits mankind, which is why we focus on creating easy-to-use solutions that help researchers move faster. With $13M+ in annual revenue, the company is on a growth trajectory as it continues to serve the budding quantum information science and technology industry.
If you join our company, you will learn that at the end of the day, it’s all about people – our employees, their families, our community, and our customers. We are looking for motivated employees who share our core values of hungry, humble, results-driven, courageous, and team-first.
Montana Instruments, a growing high-tech Company in Bozeman Montana, is seeking a Sales Administrator (SA) to join our Sales Team. The SA is responsible for publishing the official quote and receiving customer purchase orders via email and over the phone. The SA executes the contract and order review process to ensure customer purchase orders are complete, accurate, and that customer and Montana Instruments requirements can be met. This is a supportive role that works with the sales, operations, and customer service teams to ensure overall team success.
- Receiving and processing quote requests, warranty requests, and purchase orders (both full systems and part / service orders) as per the contract and order review process.
- Enters purchase orders into ERP system, processes changes and cancellations.
- Maintains documentation and processes for the Customer Experience team.
- Verifies accuracy of data and maintains customer and sales order databases.
- Record-keeping for Customer Experience team meetings.
- Facilitates email conversation with customers around customer orders for systems and parts.
- Manage the customer requirements management (CRM) system and associated processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or 3 years of administrative experience.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with Epicor and/or Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Experience with selling products internationally through distributors is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team-player attitude with a high attention to detail.
- A basic understanding of CRM and ERP Software.
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, driven, an able to work independently (or under direction).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Montana Instruments offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, visions, a 401(k), and PTO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com