Website Montana Instruments Corporation
Cold Science Made Simple
About Montana Instruments:
People — Who We Are
At the end of the day, it’s all about people — our employees, their families, our community, & our customers.
Path — How We Operate
Our 5 core values are: Hungry | Humble | Results-Driven | Courageous | Team-First
Passion — Our Why
To accelerate discovery that benefits mankind.
Montana Instruments, a growing high-tech Company in Bozeman Montana, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Product Development team. This position will be responsible for developing digital and analog electronics from prototype through transition to manufacturing. Individuals who enjoy working across the broad spectrum of electronics engineering and are motivated by challenging design problems will thrive in this role.
- Analog and digital circuit design for high technology devices
- Circuit simulation using LTSpice or similar
- Prototype and test circuit designs in an electronics lab environment
- Perform hardware performance evaluation tests and data analysis
- Schematic capture and PCB layout for sensitive analog and high-speed digital devices
- Write instrumentation firmware in VHDL and C
- Maintain quality and efficiency in production
- Develop production test systems and methods for electronics devices
- Working directly with engineering and production personnel
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation and test procedures
- S. Electrical Engineering + 3-5 years experience
- BSEE + 5-8 years experience
- Capable of completing work with little supervision
- Desired Experience and Skills:
- Altium Designer
- Low noise analog electronics
- Mixed signal, A/D and D/A interfaces
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- Low level signal measurement
Montana Instruments offers excellent Health benefits, including dental and vision, as well as a generous profit-sharing plan.
Montana Instruments Corporation designs and manufactures high precision, electrical, optical, and cryogenic systems for quantum materials research and the quantum computing, sensing and networking industries.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.