Website Vision Aerial Inc
We Create Robotics to Better Humanity
Vision Aerial, Inc. is a fast-growing technology company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art Unmanned Aerial Systems (drones) for use in demanding industrial environments. Vision Aerial systems have been deployed all over the world and are used in a wide range of applications including: mapping/surveying, firefighting, infrastructure inspection, and search & rescue. We are looking for passionate, energetic individuals to join our team and help us scale to the next level. This position will require an organized, self motivated individual with an adaptable, fast learning attitude.
This position will provide post-sales service and technical support for all products and services offered by Vision Aerial. This position’s primary responsibility is to provide technical support and a best-in-class customer experience with Vision Aerial products. A high level of customer interaction, project management, personnel management, attention to detail, acute observation skills, analytical and mechanical skills as well as an understanding of good manufacturing practices are required. Responsibilities include developing, performing, and refining test operations on drones and payloads according to design specifications ensuring customer satisfaction and quality standards are met. There may be limited travel throughout the United States.
- Servicing, upgrading, and maintenance of aerial drones and payloads.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and reporting.
- Execute repairs, upgrades, and corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Comply with customer-owned inventory procedures and maintain service inventory/safety stock.
- Responsible for independently working on assigned projects, with minimal supervision
- Additional duties as required.
- 1-2 years of experience in electromechanical manufacturing and troubleshooting
- Associate’s degree or higher in Physics, Engineering, or an equivalent degree from a technical school in electronics or physical sciences
- Able to communicate effectively and the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical specifications, drawings, and manuals
- Knowledge of software applications such as Google Workspace, ERP, EWI, and CAD software is advantageous
- Familiarity with 5S, Lean, and Theory of Constraints is a plus
- Experience as a drone operator, such as Part 107 Certification, is also a plus
- Ability to use fingers for both gross and fine manipulation
- Ability to reach at or below shoulder level with arms and use hands to seize, hold, and grasp objects
- Near visual acuity is required
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull objects
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- 1 year
- 2 years
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com