High performance controllers for thermoelectrics and lasers
Female CEO of Wavelength Electronics is looking for the right support person. We are growing and I need to level up. Executive Assistant to CEO $21-$27 / hour full time DOE.
Every day, CEO has the data, schedule, and support to achieve WEI strategic goals and CEO personal goals.
- Coordinate and anticipate business and personal schedule needs.
- Business metrics are collected at regular intervals and cross checked for accuracy.
- Know where the team is on tasks compared to deadlines and critical path.
- Team feels empowered and is achieving their 30/60/90 day goals.
- CEO is working desired hours and is out of the critical path of all daily business activities .
- Anticipate & support CEO’s needs.
- Collect data to measure various business metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Prepare for all meetings, take minutes & issue after meetings, insuring accurate communication of expected results and data to team members.
- Update CEO calendar items & agendas for all meetings.
- Follow up on tasks assigned to team members & report status relative to deadlines. Flag anything in the critical path that will delay projects.
- Help CEO take care of the team. Plan, organize, and execute team support events. This can be as simple as disinfecting common touch surfaces once a day or as complicated as arranging for outside training, organizing a festive potluck when possible again, or otherwise celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and wins.
- Plan, organize, and execute EMS client support activities (i.e. holiday gifts).
- Follow processes in the Quality System. Edit and update as improvements are implemented.
You’ll love working with me if you are…
Mature: Someone who knows inherently performance is based on results delivered, not hours worked.
Adept at technology: Fluent at data mining and analyzing with spreadsheets or SAGE Intelligence. A background in a scientific field, engineering or manufacturing is a plus.
A Problem Solver: You are up for a challenge! Resourceful, confident, flexible, and positive.
Principled: You maintain unparalleled integrity, confidentiality, discretion, and judgment.
Accurate: You complete your work then self-check.
Personable: You are professional with both written and verbal communication. You are sociable and earn the trust of the team and our clients.
An Initiator: You see beyond an immediate list of tasks. You anticipate and remember. You pull tasks from me instead of waiting for them to be assigned. You’re able to execute the spirit of a request without needing significant direction or oversight.
Organized without being rigid: You’re working for an engineer that loves detail & process design. I see the world through a scientist’s eyes. You help keep my eye on the big picture so I don’t get lost too long in the detail or creative process. Nothing falls through the cracks.
Playful: You have fun while working hard. We laugh and celebrate wins as a team.
Experienced: You’re familiar with the demands of a female executive leader.
Does this sound like you? Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why we’d click to email@example.com. I look forward to meeting you!