High performance controllers for thermoelectrics and lasers
Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics and works with customers around the globe. The Sales team works together to achieve very high customer satisfaction. It is a fast paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone that thrives on interacting with high-tech customers, is calm with a sense of urgency, is proficient with computers, and wants to join a long-standing team. We will train the right person! Benefits include competitive wages, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent working environment. Work hours are 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pay is DOE, $14-16/hr.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position has several core responsibilities performed under minimal supervision once trained:
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations in every activity
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate data. Be able to research order, repair, or return status, provide accurate pricing & delivery dates via email or phone.
- Enter orders accurately & follow them through delivery
- Work with other departments to resolve any issues that arise
- Backup shipping clerk on busy days
Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- One to three years administrative experience
- Typing skill of 45 wpm minimum
- Proficient with word processing, email, and other computer based data entry
- Excellent phone skills
To fit into the team, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professionalism in communicating with the internal team
- An innate love of troubleshooting, problem solving, and learning.
- A desire to improve processes.
- Good judgment in decision making.
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Wavelength Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.